- To apply, using a trowel or a machine, calcareous plaster work on different surfaces
- To run metal mouldings
- To pull joints on gypsum sheets
- To do stucco work
- To run plaster mouldings and to apply precast ornamental plaster work
- Acrylic coating applicator
- Drywall installer and finisher
Fields of work
- Construction and plastering companies
- Prefabricated home manufacturers
- Private contractors
- Favourable trade for entrepreneurship
$49,911/year for apprentice plasterer
Day: 7:45 to 15:00
Duration: 810 hours
(about 8 months)
Books : $219,81
Mandatory clothing : $249,60
Additional costs : $138,10
French program also available — Plâtrage
Persons holding a Secondary School Diploma or its recognized equivalent.
Persons who are at least 16 years of age on September 30 of the school year in which their training is to begin and have earned the Secondary III credits in language of instruction, second language and mathematics in the programs of study established by the Minister, or have been granted recognition of equivalent learning.
Persons who are at least 18 years of age upon entry into the program and have the following functional prerequisites: the successful completion of the General Development Test , and recognition of equivalent learning.